Wednesday, November 3, 2010

feeling yellow

May peace be upon you.



The things you are about to read are not meant for those whom are multi-tasking with food in their hands or those who are greatly in touch with their sense of 'disgust'.



So Don't tell me I didn't warn you! =P



I have, freaking, diarrhoea!!!


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


Its all yellow and orange and most of the other times just plain muddy and squishy.




I have lost count the times I visited the toilet for the past two days (inclusive of today).




And yknow diarrhoea can stink. oooooh yeah. really bad, too.



There I've said it.



My poor toilet bowl.


It looks like I might have to rest in on my friday-holiday day.


great. -.- let's hope I'll be better by next week. wish me luck :D

\ACC me at home, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment