Sunday, October 10, 2010

insecure at ten, sheltered at twenty

May peace be upon us.

From the eve of my birthday to the end of my birthday itself, I felt sheltered, taken cared of and loved. Its the little things, still. Although, I must admit there was a point of time in the past where I'm always unsatisfied. This time, I'm just glad those who mattered to me remembered.. So Thanks, so very much (:

Anyhoos, on the official day I turned 20 falls on a Saturday which is very, very, very rare (whose isnt?) HAHA. A certain person told me to dress up and wear someth "grand" then he brought me to the zoo. You can guess my reaction. Let's just say I'm very glad I was adamant enough to change my shoes before going off. ;p

The funny thing is wearing a dress still made me do some crazy stunts, like climbing a giant-tortoise statue, waving my arms at random while trying to decide a pose for a picture and holding a cut-out chinese ghost hand poster, which awarded me some out-loud comments from a variety (of age/gender) passerbys (tourists/visitors) and curious looks. (takpe yer. biasaaa)

Hmmmm, still!, i like the zoo-hat! Dora-the-explorer ganjue. ;D


maybe growing up means to learn from our past, appreciating what we had, what was taken and be thankful of what we have.

Wallahu a'lam bisawab.

No comments:

Post a Comment