Monday, October 24, 2011

I want to linger here, a little longer here

you lived in the shadows
somewhere best i not know
you are the line between dream and reality
whose presence i should not stress on
but i do when my time is plenty
haunted by what could have and should have nots
little pieces of me lurking,hiding
precious time baiting me forth
i told myself you are not what i wanted
you are not the person i desire
yet if i was honest i guess i know i'm kidding myself a little
As painful as the decision is to let you go
It pains me more to see you have not gone
Yet I knew I was devastated when I thought you've left
Why don't I feel any joy when I found out you were here instead?


May peace be upon you,

it happens to you before, didn't it? When you've got everything sorted and figured out, something else jumps at you and shook you to your core saying (/screaming), "YOU ARE WRONG, DAMN IT! WRONG, I SAY!"

Ya Allah! I seek your guidance in guiding me through the matter of the heart.

Random fact of the day; I miss sitting for literature class with my annoying pack of girly classmates and 5 boys. Those were good old days. Vanity, commoner, plain, bookworm, late-bloomer. Those are all the things that I found during my soul-searching days in Pioneer (and i owe it to myself and those who taught me; to not let those memories be ruined by them who seem hell-bent) ♥

Wallahualam Bisawab. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment