Friday, April 8, 2011

be careful dear, there is me for you


May peace be upon you.

Doctor's language are much like foreign terms isn't it.


Nurses, under the direction of the doctor, often care for patients who are admitted to the hospital with an intestinal illness called gastroenteritis, or--as it's more commonly known--the stomach flu. This illness may not seem major, but if the patient is not properly cared for, it can have serious negative effects, such as the patient becoming dehydrated. Gastroenteritis usually involves diarrhea, throwing up, stomach/intestinal pain, fever and headache. Someone can get it from another person who is sick with it, from dirty water or from eating food that has become infected or spoiled.

Read more: Nursing Care Plan for Acute Gastroenteritis | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_5100736_nursing-care-plan-acute-gastroenteritis.html#ixzz1IuqjLGF2


I really should take care of myself more - don't want to be a burden to those who love me ♥







The good thing abt visiting Dr Fong (and out of all the Doctors that I dislike very much, I think I can safely say I pledge my loyalty to Dr. Fong - which is to say I dislike him the least - for now) is that I get to see BabyBoy, Ammar. He is so talkative now. ♥ ♥ ♥





Future teachers, educators, please be strong enough to be strict with them when it comes to disciplinary actions even though you are so tempted to "sayang,sayang" them. I'm not saying you have to be a lion/lioness every single day (that will be tiring, phew, i know~) but when it comes to things that you need to be strict about, don't hold back because you are teacher/educator/discipline mistress in your own class and you are expected to be firm and besides knowing how much I pamper and love this cousin of mine, I don't have the heart to yell at him. And I'm not even the parent! Lol~ Best Wishes! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment