Wednesday, March 9, 2011

endless

May peace be upon you. (:

What's the probability that you would end up with someone who is not your "type" at all?

I saw a couple in MRT today.
The woman, fully and decently and muslimah-ly covered but the man has a tattoo on the side of his neck. They were both teasing and playing with a baby in a pram parked near his feet. His right arm occasionally resting on the woman's lap when his sitting back in his seat.

I found myself asking..........

WHAT IS THIS WOMAN, SO DECENTLY COVERED, DOING CHOOSING THIS MAN AS HER HUSBAND?


Somewhere in my brain, a story Ustad Usama Cannon had shared reposition itself in my head. It goes somth like this;


"A woman and a man lived together in a house as husband and wife. One day, a stranger came to seek shelter in their home. The stranger saw the wife first, she was so drop-dead gorgeous. When the stranger saw her husband, his jaw dropped and he asked the wife 'You are so beautiful, why are you wih him???' By this qns alone, you can tell how 'good-looking' the husband is. The woman just simply replied 'Maybe I am the Reward to the good deeds that he has done.' Paused. 'Or Maybe he is a punishment to the bad deeds I did.'"


In which ever ways, we put it, there must be a reason as to what and why did marriage happened between them. It could be because of their past, because of the babe's future but I guess, only Allah knows the real story. And no one, especially a virtual outsider, stranger like me, should pass judgement just because they look odd together.

"Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future."

SubhanAllah.
&I'm a sinner. :(
astaghfirullahal'azim.


Ya Allah, berkatilah keluarga ku yang sekarang ini dan yang akan datang. Sesungguhnya hanya dengan izin mu, rumahtangga boleh menikmati bahagia.

No comments:

Post a Comment