Friday, March 18, 2011

I LOVE MY JOBBBBBBB

May peace be upon you....

Alhamdulilah today was definitely one of the better days. the queue wasn't as long and the customers did not asked tooo non-sense-si-cal questions that is hard to answer and all of the transactions went smoothly - well most of them - and even Boss said all in all "It was a good day. Give a pat on your back". Alhamdulillah Wa Syukur Lillah

One of the friends I have at work is showing me a black face. I guess it comes with authority and power. In a way I know he is doing this for my own good, in another, I can't help missing that friend. I hope I can learn things at Enterprise Banking faster so that I can see my friend smile again at me and give him less worries.

Have you watch The Devil's Wear Prada? Ykno the leading actress? yeah, that and her 'senior colleague' the one who had the flu and was so call de-moted and when she's having a bad, terrible, sick day did she give up? Nope, instead she said, "I love my job, i love my job, i love my job." maybe you might think she's pathetic. Well in life you either have the talents or the guts and determination to do something. I admire her role because she might not have the best-i-know-how but at least she knows what she wants and tries to go for it with all that she can. If I can't be great at this job, I want to at least give it all I could before I throw down the curtain and call it quits.

I owe that much to those who had endured me through learning it.

Allah hu Rabbi, help me get through this please.

No comments:

Post a Comment