Wednesday, September 29, 2010

postponed

May peace be upon you.

The class that I've been looking forward to all of this month has been postponed to the 23rd of OCtober. which is like soooo longggg ): i tak sanggup! There's a malay saying, "kalau tunggu lama2, nanti diambil orang" but in my case its a 'thing' uh hahaha; So if you wait too long for something, there's a chance it won't happen.

So bummed. =/

I have been receiving a few offers lately. I have been hearing advices that goes something like this: Go with what you are passionate in, what's your interest?Frankly, to answer that, I like a lot of things but what I'm passionate about might be to learn something new and be good at it. What is the It? is the real brainwrecker. So I guess I really have to perform Istiharah for help. With the schedule/routine I have now, I'm too happy to stress myself in doing that.. =/ bad huh. Today is the first time, I made my PY1B laugh at me as a whole. Even though the joke's on me, it feels good to hear them laugh. In a month's time, I might not even be among them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment