Friday, September 24, 2010

a necessary but painful goodbye

may peace be upon you.
painful yet pretty
its a knife-deep feeling
but so wonderful to see
to see you taking your first steps
hear you asking whats next
maybe i just need time to savour this grip
maybe i'll feel better after a kiss
i figured i'll be emotional about this
i dint know it'll be this hard
so i tell myself be patient
to see you off with a cheery wave
for i know i'll have to let you go
someday, you'll have to find your own way.
turn your head around and see
remember me and the things we did sometime
for as sure as your feet would bring
thats how full my heart will brim
these tears i shed behind
of missing you and the joy you gave.
said your goodbye and thank yous.
well i'm here because of you.


hugsandkisses for my K1s and 2.

My dearest buggerits, through all the months we've been through, watching each of you coming out of your shell; even as I write this down, I can see some of your faces in my head. I'll miss you.

Just have to remember;
1) We belong to Allah s.w.t.
2) When we love, we are learning to share; and sharing is caring.

SubhanAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment