Thursday, August 12, 2010

"I do believe in fairies, I do, I do"

May peace be upon you(:

After the slight satisfaction of cleaning a part of my room (yeah, just a part, not the whole room), I wanted to do something more. but it turns out, I don't have quite the energy to whipped everything in my real room into place. Soooo, I took the satisfaction of cleaning out A.R.'s room! TA-DA!



looks oh-so-cozy!



sparkly! (sadly it doesn't have a theme):



the kitchen!! absolute mouth-watering temptations!!! *drools*



kind of surprised at how this room turned out to become. (:

Total damage : +-$$ 25000 NeopetsCoins (T_T)


Next stop! (still stuck, at) MY BEDROOM!! have to start spring cleaning now, before fasting fever sets in. hmmm mmmmm hmmm. My job for tomorrow will include taking photos of the kids' work. Will show you people some of their creations, insyaAllah, because I'm super egg-cited of what they have done. Give them the right materials and voila! Something out of nothing, its like magic! Suddenly made me think of Tinkerbell and Peter. haha. like, really (:

No comments:

Post a Comment