Friday, June 18, 2010

typical

may peace be upon you.










I'm getting the same feeling I have when all my friends decided to join NPCC, and I looked at that CCA grp and wanted smth different. This is the same feeling when I see half of the grls my age fell for the same guy and I looked away and want smone else. This is also the feeling I have to choose not to watch popular game shows on tv just because all of them does.

This feeling jumps and claws at me like an irritating bugger. I know I can choose to be not typical. but I can't seem to shake of the familiar feeling of wanting a different dream. (Not to mention, the years I would have to spend. what if i have children of my own?)

It's all written isn't it.. I've tried to get it. could or could not, i guess i'll cross the bridge when I come to it. still, a different dream sounds as lovely as sour cream.


gottakeepbelieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment